View Single Post
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by Ashbeck View Post
one thing i have seen is, you need to watch comes out your mouth, so you don't shame yourself I'm saying this for everyone. there is a 50/50 chance for the LUMIA- windows phone family.
Until it happens, your request to watch what comes out of my mouth will be backed by what the population has purchased thus far... and it's not Windows Phone 7 in mass numbers. Not in the US, not in Europe, not in Asia. Nothing said thus far is a stretch of any imagination.

All except your 50/50 chance. That's quite the stretch.

Do i want a windows phone? No not yet, i have a list of things that needs to be improved before i buy it.
And yet I've used it, thrice over. HTC HD7S, Dell Venue Pro and now the Nokia Lumia 900.

Still rarely recommend it unless I know what type of user that person happens to be.

the point is seeing Ios is going down, i still stand by my prediction Android is going to start declining soon.
Wait... didn't you start with a declaration of that I should watch my mouth, assuming you meant some speculation portion that you didn't agree with only to do the very same thing just a paragraph or two later?

Attention and demand for iOS will invariably deflate at times, but as it stands, it's a solid top tier mobile OS in terms of percentage it's being currently developed on and people awaiting the next version of that mobile OS. Android's decline has been talked about, but so far what's rushing to take its place?

Windows Phone 8? Because it's not Windows Phone 7. Not in increasing numbers that correspond to a 5-10% market share increase.