View Single Post
Originally Posted by marbleuser View Post
Geez Estel, don't you get how repositories work yet? Sounds like you've installed the entire cssu repository to get the bits you want ! How's buggy modest and buggy xterm working for ya?

So far I've only been interested in cameraui2 , so I've only installed that.

I actually withdraw my question as I don't believe cssu can prevent a heavy user's 3 day reboot. Feel free to correct me by pointing to which bits actually achieve that.
Actually, I use modest and xterm daily (well, don't remember, when I closed xterm last time), and it's working great for me. If You want to have android-kid-like package's mess on Your device, it's up to You - yet, don't waste time of CSSU devs just because of that.

BTW, if You're so "smartie" that You feel comfortable with creating package mess on Your device, You should already know what cause UI slowdowns after certain time, and that it doesn't have anything to do with CSSU. Use You "high-tech powa" and google for swap fragmentation - it was talked zillion of times on TMO.

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post: