View Single Post
Posts: 97 | Thanked: 157 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Germany
Originally Posted by hriday. View Post
@The Best Isaac: This version looks really totaly nice.[/COLOR]
Thank you. I also like it better than the first version.

In case of legal issues i think its kinda 50/50. It's not a clone but still very close.
I kno of cases with less similarity in work of designers/companies who
got sued and lost upon court. Theres a risk but not so much like b4, so its up to you guys.
Yes, the similarity is still there. But the same goes to the app name "Wazapp": It's not the original name but if you know the original WhatsApp messenger you'll know that it was the reference for this app.

I kno it's almost centred. Well you could try to make the bubble a bit smaller.
Mayb better to try to make the peak smaller. A more drastic way would be not to use a circle form.

If this is a option for you and tgalal I can help you and give you some ideas or even sum mockups. Jus holla at me.
I've included the Illustrator source file in the zip package, so feel free to design a new icon and post it here. But of course it's up to tgalal to decide which icon he'll include.

Originally Posted by chasetheangel View Post
@The Best Isaac, just a suggestion..why don't we put the bubble tip on all of the four corners of the squircle...since (I think) that is what really is the core of WhatsApp- is to have a multiple conversations in one go.
We'll, nice idea in theory, but i don't think this will work because people wouldn't recognize it as a bubble anymore.

Last edited by The Best Isaac; 2012-04-28 at 09:24.

The Following User Says Thank You to The Best Isaac For This Useful Post: