View Single Post
Originally Posted by SamGan View Post
It was tgalal himself who announced the May 1 release and created this expectation.

Now the sanctimonious ones are coming out to rant against those whose expectations have been raised by tgalal himself. If there is no interest shown on this app why should tgalal even bother to complete it? If everybody waits quietly this thread would be dead. Is this a motivation to the developer?

It's just like people ranting against speculators spoiling a market. But they do not realize that if there are no speculators there is no market.
Considering that this is a *development* thread in the *development* board, I would expect the thread to be much more quiet than it is right now, and lacking this slew of off topic, mindless, and downright insulting posts that I'm seeing now. If a developer wanted to gauge interest he can post in the Applications board instead.

Also guess what, last minute showstoppers happen, get over it. I personally wish tgalal didn't give a release date and went with my "every time you ask it gets delayed" approach.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sazpaimon For This Useful Post: