View Single Post
Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by ir.miringila View Post
one hundred percent agree with you.... the day will come when you have to pay a royalty just to paint your car green!
Depending on HOW you intend to paint your car green, you already legally can't do so without paying a royalty. Just by example: if you negatively charge the body of the car while painting it with positively charged paint particles, you're already violating several patents.

Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
Cool. Time to buy more
I'm clearly unqualified to dispense investment advice the way you are but I get the impression that, at this rate, it's ALWAYS time to buy but never a good idea. heheh

Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
Seriously many people is pissed about Nokias strategy.

But right now I think this is REALLY bad.

Hell the stock dropping must stop now!

it has gone down 2/3 since February 2011.

Seriously how long will this mess continue!?

We already knows, Nokia will not change strategy in case of WP.

So if this mess continues. It will only hurt next billion and QT. And that is not good for us who prefer QT and still hopes on "meltemi"
Seriously. Even just improving customer service and putting kiosks in malls with people selling devices (they don't necessarily need a whole store!) would make a HUGE difference in how they're approaching customers and getting out there. In my opinion, Elop is either clinically stupid, a mole for Microsoft or both--and I think both are just as likely.
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR