View Single Post
Posts: 10 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Romania
Excuse me, but, am i the only one who doesn't actually care about what color the background is or isn't? or whether the wazzapp icon is show on the left of every new message u receive? Specially for an alfa version....
All i care about in an alfa version is for it to work! Which means for me to be able to talk to another person using whatsapp/wazzapp . That's it! i can worry about group chat or emoticons or whatever other feature that the latest whatsapp has, BUT didn't have on the original whatsapp, later. Although seeing as i can't have whatsapp on a N9, i honestly just want a working app....i can be with a purple background for all i care...
Also, it seems to me that tgalal want's to update wazzapp in the future, that's why he seems interested in updating the site, to make it easier for him to do that. So if he is doing that, why not do all the UI changes and all the other aesthetic changes that the users may have then?
My point beeing....seeing as so many people are complaining about not having whatsapp on nokia N9, i would have thought that the primary focus would be to release wazzap as simple as possible to JUST work, and worry about all the other things (i'm talking mostly about the looks of the app itself) in future updates. But maybe that's just me...
However i do want to send my appreciation to tgalal and everyone working on developing wazzapp.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sorin88 For This Useful Post: