View Single Post
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Skype video works like a charm, LinkedIn just came out, works rather nicely - iPad version is better (naturally due to larger screen) but I've noticed that battery life while on my AT&T microcell is diminished.

As a phone, it's good. IE9 leaves a lot to be desired. I cannot tether my iPad/Xoom to my phone without paying for it... that sucks. I cannot increase the volume of the voice commands - it's way low - but they're there and work like a charm. Even sent out a few texts today while pumping gas.

I've noticed a bit of lag when I switch from contacts to an app - say e-mail, and I can't get into my contacts when I'm on the phone. That's infuriating.

I still liked the novelty of my N9 - the screen tap to wake up, the notifications on that screen still beats anything out there in my opinion, but I'm getting used to the tiles. In fact, I rarely open apps now, just glance and know if I have e-mails, messages, meetings on my calendar, the weather. That part is good.

Still liking it, the phone is holding up, still feels rougher than the N9, but is starting to "smooth out" in some areas. Nature of the type of polycarbonate they chose I guess.