View Single Post
Posts: 2 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Portugal
Hi! First of all I would like to say a big thanks!!! I love my N900 more than any other phone I ever had but it was horrible to use before the community updates and this wonderful music player! I use my phone for music a lot so this really made a big impact in the way (and how much) I use my n900.

I read in the first post of topic about in the future implement better playlist management, I would like to ask if there are any plans to add a feature like "add to playlist" while playing or "add to favorite" (I don't use the playlist feature very much but one of these always come handy since I have 12.000 tracks on my phone most of the times in shuffle mode except when I want to listen to my favorites) or if the playlist related changes are for now in standby because they aren't has important as other features.

Also, if someone is interested in a Portuguese translation, I can do it, I'm not sure if it would be useful because I don't think there are many n900 user in Portugal, but if someone wan't it, let me know.

And once again, thank you sooooooo much!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mightybop For This Useful Post: