View Single Post
Originally Posted by ZogG View Post
so all community is left is whining kids with "great ideas" those who know better than anyone else, but didn't try to do something useful. And more and more old community guys going away. And developing jut for themselves.

So yeah — maybe that's enuf?
I'll assume this is aimed at me... Yeah I'm new here and whine and bring up dead horses from time to time. Seeing how no new council candidate has anything refreshing/revolutionary/a vision to change how things are i will be throwing these ideas out. Ignore them pls if they seem childish to you. I'd much rather investigate possibility of a chinese 5000 pieces run of n950s than 20-40 in a competition that will just fragment this community further, moving Fremantle devs to Harmattan. This is not a great step for Fremantle users (except the few happy to have new exclusive device). While I still support the idea, it helps Nokia's potential future mostly and not this community

Originally Posted by ZogG
Maybe less those threads and more developers can see competition thread where they benefit from donation and price and bring you apps you make thousand threads about? Maybe it would be fair that this polite @somedude that posted question and waiting for days without bumping would still have his thread in Active topics and would get help?

BTW somedude above referred to somebody, while actually @somedude made apps as for maemo and for meego, and i know he is active in maemo/meego russian community, than if you want him not to say anything and just piss off and leave, that community would still benefit from apps, while you wouldn't even know.
I guess this is nomination for somedude. While I might be unaware currently of his contributions, the fact he is the leader (so to speak) of Russian maemo community speaks a lot. Would love to see more of you visiting this part of maemoworld. Chinese guys are having a very bad time sadly. Language barrier hinders code-exchange which should be independent from nation borders by definition

The Following User Says Thank You to szopin For This Useful Post: