View Single Post
Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by szopin View Post
I'll assume this is aimed at me... Yeah I'm new here and whine and bring up dead horses from time to time. Seeing how no new council candidate has anything refreshing/revolutionary/a vision to change how things are i will be throwing these ideas out. Ignore them pls if they seem childish to you. I'd much rather investigate possibility of a chinese 5000 pieces run of n950s than 20-40 in a competition that will just fragment this community further, moving Fremantle devs to Harmattan. This is not a great step for Fremantle users (except the few happy to have new exclusive device). While I still support the idea, it helps Nokia's potential future mostly and not this community

I guess this is nomination for somedude. While I might be unaware currently of his contributions, the fact he is the leader (so to speak) of Russian maemo community speaks a lot. Would love to see more of you visiting this part of maemoworld. Chinese guys are having a very bad time sadly. Language barrier hinders code-exchange which should be independent from nation borders by definition

I don't care how good or bad your ideas, i do believe everyone have right to tell their ideas, but the question is — place and time. You always can use search and write your opinion in relevant one (there are tens of similuar threads and over hundreds similuar posts here). But i think you should be smart enuf to understand that's this is community and not Nokia forum, and Nokia wouldn't give a f# what you write here, or you think you write idea here and tomorrow nokia would drop anything and change plans?

And about Council, it was unfair what you said, you and me do not know a lot of work council does, you are free to run your self in council if you think you better than them, but for now i know that site is still alive because of their work, s Nokia host it. I know that competitions are still made even after maemo and harmattan are discontiniued, as well as CSSU.

As well you could take part in open meetings and maillist and say your ideas there, you can make some changes. For now i see only a lot of noise with no profit, but even maybe harm (trashing forum).

You i hope understand that there are more users than devs and if everyone would say their idea there would be no place on forum, while you can just make something like application, port, development. You want android? Help with port. or buy android and help with harmattan skin on it.

And yes it's pitty but N900 getting old and there is nothing to do about it being less and less supported. No one can stop time.

And i was reffering to TS and not you btw, i don't know why you thought i was talking to you.

Btw if i write 1000000 threads about peace in the world, would it help and all the crimes would stop?

Last edited by ZogG; 2012-05-21 at 23:33.

The Following User Says Thank You to ZogG For This Useful Post: