View Single Post
Posts: 120 | Thanked: 207 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Switzerland
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
if you got your results from american bias blogs like the verge, engadget, gizmodo, bgr etc you'll even tend to believe that the n8 is inferior to the ip4s and sgs2.

the n9 suffers from greater exposure, tweak the settings abit while using and a better picture will be taken. the iphone4s has over-saturated images that may look better but actually are not producing colors accurately.
Absolutely agree. I just recently saw a comparison of various phone cameras on a famous blog and they gave the N9 miserable results - I still don't know why... Every camera has its weakness, and you mention the N9's one.

A couple month ago when I was traveling with friends we made some nice comparison pictures since we had the debate about which phone has the best camera (N9, 2 iPhone 4S and a Galaxy S2). We looked at them on a big TV screen an the N9 had simple the best pictures, especially when it comes to sharpness and color saturation. The N9 pictures looked the most "real".

I wished we would have published this comparison... So I don't know what the heck those mentioned US blogs are doing wrong.

@maverick788us: Don't worry, you have a very good small sized camera (I'm not comparing with N8) - except for 1080p video recording.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to almamo For This Useful Post: