View Single Post
Originally Posted by ZogG View Post
As you understand nowdays there are more "new" users than old ones, and maybe you are right on first time, but on other hand it would make it only worse. I'll explain myself:
e.g. there were about 14000 downloads on wazapp. Let's say only 0.5% would make new post which would be the same, which would be 70 posts/threads (don't laugh as we have already about 5 or more threads for that) and mostly it would be irrelevant question which has answer on first 5 pages. And maybe it's not that bad, BUT... more data you have about wazapp it would make it harder to find answer for those who use search, so it actually leading us that even those that use search would need to ask again, even though they did use search. So it would make it harder and harder, and than it would be like with google, when once you had all answers on first page and today you may get a lot of irrelevant results...
How you explain this?

Wazapp

This is not a new user, and that too which category this thread belongs to! If a matured (in this forum) guy can do this intentionally, how can we blame new innocent users? We should give them a couple of chances / warnings. I personally respect everyone here and I never experienced anything bad here in TMO. I started a couple of threads where there is still no replies, and I don't complaint because I know those threads deserve it. Still I feel we should give respect to all who deserve it. Give respect and take respect!

Nokia 3310 -> Nokia 6030 -> Nokia N95 -> Nokia X6 -> Nokia N900 -> Nokia N9 -> Nokia Lumia 1520