View Single Post
@Vetsin
Council will "segregate" candidates via their positive impact on maemo.org Community (as whole), and first 25 people will receive prizes. In any case, decision will be made via consensus, via internal discussions inside Council.

Community Awards is quite special, due to subjectivity of decisions-making, yet, people deserving device ale, generally, well known amongst Community members.
---

As for details, it was discussed on maemo-community@maemo.org mailing list - in fact, even before new council was elected. I encourage You to read mailing list archive - surprisingly, there wasn't any single controversy about deciding process, so I hope announcing it on TMO won't create them - thus, won't validate major concern about TMO being "flamewars incubator"

@kojacker
I also strongly encourage everyone to talk with ones You respect and think are deserving CA. Council decided, that nominations by 3rd party are going to bring more troubles and bad blood, than clean and transparent self-nominations.

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post: