View Single Post
Originally Posted by mmeow View Post
I just installed 0.5.7, enabled show icon on event screen (completed download of addon), lock screen, standby screen.. then decided I don't want it shown on the lock screen or standby screen, disabled both, but it still shows on the lock screen - standby screen was disabled successfully.

I've tried rebooting, uninstalling the event screen addon, reinstalling, but the widget is still there on the lock screen.

Then I uninstalled the whole app... still there.
I rebooted... it's still there! With last updated info too, even though the app has already been uninstalled!

Please help~

ADD: And yes, I uninstalled Accuweather and rebooted just in case before I installed Meecast.
I had the same issues, but this solved them for me. I checked in the wallpaper settings and found I had 2 versions of the same lockscreen wallpaper, one with the Meecast weather on it (not created by me) and one without. I changed back to the plain version. The wallpaper with Meecast disappeared. Now i'm not sure if this is related as I was playing with various other settings prior, but my phone rebooted and took a while to power back up. But when it did and it had fixed the lockscreen problem.

PS I didn't uninstall the app I just turn off the unwanted features.