Thread: Sad Realization
View Single Post
Posts: 22 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Wisconsin
Really, why did you buy this phone? Do research and don't post an ignorant thread in a forum. If you wanted new apps all the time don't buy a one phone platform, I'm sorry but if you want new app all the time and you buy a n9, your kind of an idiot.

Who cares what your friends think, if you do ask to see their multitasking, their social integration, their always on screen saver that you can hack and tweak, their clock app, their emulator apps, their way to close apps, their UI/UX. Everyone that sees my phone is amazed, but that not why I have my phone. I am secure in my choice of what I buy for me, not them. If you are worried about what people think go buy an iphone, lace armstrong braclet, smoke a american spirit and think you are a good person.

The n9 isn't a successor to the n900. When nokia had the Feb 11th announcement in the budget there was a sliver for "disruptive devices" That is what our n9 is. Its for nokia to learn from (kinda like the pureview). They had this n9 that wasn't going foward but lots of nice UI designs. So put it out, get your feedback and data and use that for either s40, or windows phone. We are beta testers, thats it. I am happy to be one.

Going back to apps, we have some great ones or good ones that get the job done. Do you really think instagram would put out a meego app, when they just now did android, no windows phone, no symbian, no blackberry. That would be stupid of them. Games we have emumaster, qneptunia is great for twitter, we have some nice facebook options. We have meecast other os's eat your heart out. We have more podcast options than symbian, more spotify options than symbian. We have more comic book reader clients than symbian. There might be some apps I would like but before I bought my n9 I made sure it had the apps that I needed to get by. It did so I bought it. I'm not expecting more new apps because I did my research before I put my money down. I was responsible for my decision so I wouldn't have to go on a forum and blame someone else for my buyers remorse. I suggest you do the same in the future.

Sorry for being a dick but sometimes you have to look in the mirror.

Last edited by derch; 2012-06-03 at 01:19.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to derch For This Useful Post: