View Single Post
Originally Posted by Pranjal View Post
I got a Nokia N950 as a gift from a relative (who works in India as the head of R&D Nokia MeeGo development) on my last birthday, as he knew I was into Qt Development and after having used the N900, wanted a MeeGo device badly. Had lots of fun using it, until today, when it slipped from my hand and fell.
Hi Pranjal, I'm sorry to hear about your bad luck and I hope you can get your N950 fixed. However, if not, I wanted you (and everyone else) to know that you still have a second chance to get your hands on a new one! How? The Maemo.org Coding Competition ofcourse! We have 14 N950s and 11 N9s to be won! Who knows, one of them could be yours

You have some Qt Development experience, that's great cos then you already have the skills to take part But we accept entries from all experience, right through to beginners with their very first applications. In fact, we welcome beginners so much they even get their own extra category with 2 N950s especially assigned only to them

If you're interested to know more check out the wiki via the Coding Competition banner on the top right hand side of the page, or by clicking here -> http://wiki.maemo.org/Maemo.org_coding_competition_2012 We're still fleshing out the details, but we expect the competition to get started very soon.

Cybot950 - Control a robot with your N9/N950
SMSPetFeeder - Build a Bluetooth/SMS dog feeder with Qt, N950, and arduino
Nerf950 - Use your N9/N950 to fire a Nerf gun

The Following User Says Thank You to kojacker For This Useful Post: