View Single Post
Originally Posted by marmistrz View Post
I don't know how good the pl_pl translation is (using en_us anyway) but if it's not good, I may help
Thanks, but I'd prefer someone who uses it regularly (it's currently maintained by me, but I don't use it either ).

Originally Posted by seanmcken View Post
everything is good in OMP. needed thing is only equilizer. im not forcing anyone
Please stop asking for the equalizer here, because it's out of OMP's scope. If you want an equalizer, you have to implement it in a lower layer.

Originally Posted by sixwheeledbeast View Post
On a more important note, are we any closer to making OMP not be disrupted by incoming SMS and IM notifications?
Is this of any use??
This issue is high priority for me, but its fun factor is very low and the whole libplayback thing is rather poorly documented (your link was the only piece of code I could find), so I gave up quite quickly and haven't touched it since my first attempt.

Originally Posted by gazza_d View Post
doesnt look like anyone else has experienced this or at least reported it. with the build from last night (16/06) when I shuffle all songs, they are being played as if they are internet radio stations.
I have prepared a fix and the update is in the repositories. Changes for today:
  • Added an option to resume playback only when a headset is reconnected within specified time.
  • Added an option to manually choose a translation.
  • Fixed a regression causing "Shuffle all songs" to open the radio window.
  • New translation: Arabic (Saudi Arabia) by laith.my.
  • Updated translations.
To manually choose a translation, enter its language code. Do "ls /opt/openmediaplayer/lang/" in the terminal or visit https://www.transifex.net/projects/p...t-mediaplayer/ for a list of available translations (only those more complete are packaged with OMP).

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to gidzzz For This Useful Post: