View Single Post
Thanks SD69 for the input. I updated the Wiki with the information you provided.

Originally Posted by SD69 View Post
Steering - I don't understand. Do you mean something like a TSG?
I think I meant something like "steering commite". Essentially, something like coordination, government, or so. Please update, change the Wiki if the term is unclear.

@rzr: I saw that you had been added as contact person for the MeeGo OBS. Forgive my ignorance but are you officially responsible for the OBS or just interested in OBS from a user perspective?
The contact person column was intended to add contact info where to reach the people that are currently in charge of running the respective service. However, the layout and content of the table was also just a first quick shot.
In order to keep a good overview of the table I propose that we add more information in separate sub-sections. For talk.maemo.org, e.g., I added some more information that, I think, wouldn't have fit into the table.

Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
Also the maemo 5 SDK requires files from:
http://scratchbox.org/
That is also a Nokia sponsored project.
I added scratchbox. The Harmattan SDK also builds on top of scratchbox, by the way.

I also added the voting infrastructure that is used for voting the council or during the coding competition to the summary.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wonko For This Useful Post: