View Single Post
Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 1,292 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Tartus.Syria
very nice i really appreciate your hard work, thanks

Originally Posted by Estel View Post
WHAT?! Homeworld on N900?

I though I'll drop from my chair (physical, not Council one ), when I've red it. I was almost sure, that someone called his program like that by coincidence. But, there was small sparkle of hope. Then, I've opened this thread, saw gdizzz as author and first line... My goodness, it's really it! Holy Magdalene, Mary, and child Joseph! (or how this quotation from "Longest Journey" goes? )

I need to catch my breath, which will, likely, last till I download it, install, move my - never disappearing from hard drive - Homeworld folder to N900, and run.

Expect *lot* of feedback, after I smash some fighters I *never* expected, that we have enough resources to run it. Damn, even after so many years this game looks amazing, not to mention gameplay. And music!

/Estel

// Edit

Sorry for asking before checking myself - what about multiplayer? Is it working, or planned? And, maybe, allowing to configure keys on user's own, would be good idea?
woo Estel this is the first time i see you jumping like that glad to know you are having fun

./sifo
https://www.facebook.com/ZoRk7