View Single Post
Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
It's enuf to give a little bit about that problem, and not act like child. i dont appreciate the tone talked to me and about that problem. I would accept it from the begging and from truly meaning it. But now? I'll just leave you alone, and as planned to be in read mode only here.
And before i'll add personal: I not only think that some people dont deserve any price, but even to be a council and the log after proves it. And no it wouldn't work that way to now say that we do it coz we were in list. And i never thought i'll get i wrote even in that words in submition. And it's obv than other people who speaked up more logical to understand by that they'll not get the phone as it would be also not ethic.
EDIT: for more readable log — http://mg.pov.lt/maemo-irclog/%23mae...06-26T21:40:10

21:40
Estel_ freemangordon, I understand. If You're reffering to my post aimed @ SD69, i Think it was like it was meant to be, as I felt accussed a little 21:42
*** wicket64 has joined #maemo 21:43
Estel_ +, ust few hours ago, i told him that it isn't true, and provided links. I don't suspect abd will, just being careless on already heated thing 21:43
Estel_ anyway, i'm done with all post-CA outcry threrads for good 21:43
Estel_ definitely, much more productive things to do 21:43
Estel_ I don't care if they're going to ounslaughter themselves. I think you're right, that this thing started to get in my nerves too much 21:44
Estel_ and You're right, my bad to heat amosphere even more. Eh. 21:44
freemangordon yes, that post, but not only. I don't know about you, but I have a lot of contacts with western people and I can assure you, they just don grok our south way of thinking/expressing things. 21:44
Estel_ ah, true 21:45
freemangordon *don't 21:45
Estel_ yes, you're right, and You're definitely right about fact, that they take it 2x more heavily, than I would take it or mean, even when angered 21:45
Estel_ good catch. 21:45
*** dafox has joined #maemo 21:46
freemangordon the same way as we don;t grock whay the hell it takes 5 sentences to say something that can be said with 5 words 21:46
Estel_ yea Well... Thanks for advice, (hoever it sounds), as I msut say that it was one with most merit in it, and I got many "friendly advices" lately 21:47
Estel_ BTw, I suspect, that Scots are either more like us, or vi_ is Slav in disguise :P 21:48
ZogG_lap1op facts are facts in any language 21:48
ZogG_lap1op i'm not native too 21:48
Estel_ ZogG, like fact, that You've applied for Ca Yourself, and started to protest only, when You've lost? 21:49
*** Zahra has quit IRC 21:49
ZogG_lap1op if you accuse or go personal it doesn't matter if you do it too much or less, it's the point of you going personal 21:49
Estel_ freemangordon, i'm doing better, yep? I've written two-liner. 21:49
freemangordon ZogG_lap1op: it is not about the language itself, but the wording 21:49
ZogG_lap1op Estel_: nope, i lost way before 21:49
freemangordon Estel_: sure thing 21:49
Estel_ I'm starting to get afraid of myself. soon, I'm going to write FU in 3 sentences 21:50
ZogG_lap1op you see how it's easy to make a laugth and like you are big guy that i just bug, so you want friends protection as you insecure and you joke with him in the middle 21:50
ZogG_lap1op nice touch =) 21:50
Estel_ ZogG, haven't You though about going for vacation? i've heard, that weather is nice where You live. 21:50
freemangordon ZogG_lap1op: I don;t know what nationality you are, but there is deffinitely a difference on how western/eastern people understand one and the same sentence 21:50
Estel_ it's holiday seasons, You know 21:51
Estel_ (3th sentence) You know that sitting before monitor and writing 3x A4 posts on TMO is unhealthy? Mind taking a short walk? 21:51
ZogG_lap1op i actully leaved in few countries and had experience with people from different nations 21:51
ZogG_lap1op wait on the phone with GF 21:51
ZogG_lap1op brb 21:52
qwazix_ freemangordon: True, when I'm abroad with friends they keep asking us why are we arguing while we're just having a conversation 21:52
*** Atarii has joined #maemo 21:52
* freemangordon is going off just before GF gets mad, bbl 21:52
Estel_ (slav mode on) ZogG, i jsut don't give a F***. i'm done with threads full of 4-5 people, that doesn't accept answrs and facts 21:52
Estel_ see ya, freemangordon 21:52
*** mase76 has joined #maemo 21:53
Estel_ fun fact - I moved my ***, and calculated. turned out, that 70% of people protesting for CA have beeb candidates themselves. Whi9ch, of course, isn't any conflict of interest, at all ;() 21:53
Estel_ especially, e-yes, who praised Community and Council in his submissions, yet, after losing, he posted one-liner about how he hate Council and Community. Hah! 21:54
Estel_ ~botsnack 21:54
Sicelo CA ftw \m/ 21:54
Estel_ qwazix_, yea, it's common 21:54
Sicelo lol 21:54
ZogG_lap1op шэь ифсл 21:55
ZogG_lap1op i'm back 21:55
Estel_ qwazix_, it's just difference of temper 21:55
Estel_ as You can see, we all missed, and waited. 21:56
Estel_ holding our breath. 21:56
Estel_ terrified. 21:56
Estel_ if You haven't decide to get a short summer walk. you know, we wouldn't be able to sleep. 21:57
Estel_ ok, enough of laughing around. 21:57
Estel_ time for work! 21:57
ZogG_lap1op i'm kinda slovacian related.i;m slavic 21:57
ZogG_lap1op Estel_: you talk to much and again insult me 21:58
DocScrutinizer05 dang commies 21:58
Sicelo Estel_: what is the latest RE: what qgil asked for a while back .. a direction/vision for us ? 21:58
Estel_ Sicelo, 21:58
Estel_ yea, he should be carefull with what he wishes for 21:58
ZogG_lap1op even if it's you language, i think you know it insult people as you stated above 21:58
Sicelo hmm, ok 21:58
Estel_ ZogG, i'm not insulting You. I just asked if You don't want to enjoy summer walk. 21:58
Estel_ I'mcarrying about Your health, and You're aggressive? 21:59
ZogG_lap1op i'll just post the log 21:59

Last edited by ZogG; 2012-06-26 at 19:17.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ZogG For This Useful Post: