View Single Post
Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by nieldk View Post
Yes, its been almost 2 weeks now since shipments apparently began, some duty issues. Some apparently are on the way. Did anyone from the CA program actually recieve devices?
Cant help but feeling concerned, Would have loved a more tidy process, to make the worrying less.

Does anyone have Ville's mail?

I think its due time some sort of status is being reported to the many people waiting.
I have his mail, but AFAIK few people including me sent him mails, but it would be more practical to send him one mail with all problems of all people.

qgil, i was called toda, and said by DHL that Customs for some reason valued the price of phone 400+$ and there is need to pay 100+ $ taxes and as it's DPP Nokia would pay, but they refused me few times to contact DHL Finland and Nokia to figure it out. So after all i get the device, but Nokia needs to pay extra for delivery just because DHL Israel are stupid and no one contacted with them or contacted Customs.

I sent email to Ville again explaining that as well, as i don't feel it's right. But as well i have nothing to do about it.

Last edited by ZogG; 2012-07-10 at 10:25.