View Single Post
Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Originally Posted by Iktwo View Post
Hi, I'm sorry I didn't notice this til today, sorry for not adding the license to the application, bad practices, no excuse for that, but here's the source:

http://iktwo.com/wp-content/uploads/...edvibro.tar.gz

Also when you want to report a problem there's the author info in the app description at Nokia store, I didn't get any message and for some reason I wasn't suscribed to the thread..

I like when someone gives me feedback that way I can fix my mistakes, and I really hate when someone complains about one of my apps but doesn't even try to contact me to let me know.. anyway hope you can do something better with the source code, I will look into those problems some of you are having..
Just purchased your App, left a nice review for you. Loving it and it's flawless. As I suggested on the review, it could be nice if the vibro be set for 1min intervals during calls so we keep track of call length. Nice App though. Also can't the vibration go just once than longer, how do I explain this? Like the vibration U get when U switch on the phone, goes like drrr not drrrrrrrrrrrrrr. On your settings you can control the power of the vibration not the length of time it vibrates.

Last edited by Muzimak; 2012-07-13 at 09:26.

The Following User Says Thank You to Muzimak For This Useful Post: