View Single Post
Posts: 1,455 | Thanked: 3,309 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Rochester, NY
Nice of you to post two large pages of insults and lies, and the follow it up with:

Originally Posted by Estel View Post
I hope, that Council have better content to put in "Ask the Council" thread - no reason to make it "Ask the Estel" .
While I don't want to promote your view that the world revolves around you, I feel I must put out a few small clarifications. To that effort, I'm posting simple facts so that the community can made educated decisions when reviewing what's happened here.
  • During an election, no one is guaranteed to be re-elected, not even the person potentially asking for a new election.
  • Sometimes people are willing to chance an individual loss if it results in the community at large to benefiting.
  • I live in NY, currently in EDT (UTC +4). And I generally have lunch from 12:30 to 1:30 (16:30 UTC to 17:30 UTC), plus or minus 30 minutes. Last Friday, I was at at goodby lunch for a work colleague from 12:00 until 1:45.
  • I stand behind and acknowledge everything I've said, even when I discover I'm wrong on a topic, as many here will attest to.
  • I'm willing to wait for someone to answer my questions if they're busy with other work, and have never quit a job because someone didn't reply back to me within a couple hours.
  • I also do what I say I'm going to do. I don't say one thing and then moments later change my mind and drop everything because I feel like it.

On the latter point, I assume you will not be following up on the action items you took during the last meeting, since that would impede your newly found "free time". But then why should these action items be different from any others you've taken?

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to woody14619 For This Useful Post: