View Single Post
Originally Posted by luf View Post
2) Did you see all contacts? I get back my car and I see 4 problems:
- first contact (not alphabetically) wasn't shown as HF use first VCARD as "My identity"
The first contact shown within my Audi's hands-free device is all right. The first contact shown in PC Suite is fine, as well. But some persons seems to be without a number in the PC Suite contacts. This are contacts, where the number is in a field like "work number" and "private number". If the number is in a "number only" field, it will be shown. Otherwise: Every number is shown on the N900 itself. And when I syncronize between PC Suite and Outlook, the every number is shown in Outlook.

- contact with defined skype has added letter "A" at the end of phone number (e.g. +420123456A)
I have no skype contacts ...

- wrong parsing of PHOTO;VALUE=uri in HF which leads to joinig two contacts into one
??? I do not understand, what do you mean ...

- Maemo SDK had set wrong parameter so even plain recompiling evolution-data-server leads to crashing Calendar (occasional)
Till now, my calendar is working without a crash.

I solved all of above. I uploaded correct updated version of evolution-data-server to http (colon) (double slash) merlin1991 (dot) at (slash) ~luf (slash) pbap
Right now I'm cleaning the code of obexd and I'll release new version later today or maybe tomorrow.
That is fine. I will test it!

Last edited by Acurus_; 2012-07-21 at 21:16.