View Single Post
Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Sadly I can't. Maemo has something I hate called libhildon-plugins-notify-sv.so which is not open and it takes care of the LED and sound part of the notifications using groups called "categories".

Maemo defined categories are "chat-message", "sms-message", "email-message", etc. The category is linked to the LED notification group and can't be changed. Yappari defines a new category called "yappari-message". Since it's not a predefined category, it uses "Other Notifications" for the LED settings.

If the Yappari notifications have the "chat-message" category (that's what you want) the icon will be the envelope and some other settings already chained to that. You'll lose things like notifications attached to the window, which is very important.

There must be a way to disable the LED notification INSIDE the Opera application.

If there's not, what you can do is verify the file /etc/hildon-desktop/notification-groups.conf and see if Opera has defined a group there. If it does, delete the "LED-Pattern" line in the Opera section, reboot, and see if it helps.

Originally Posted by llucax View Post
BTW, only new features were disabled, right?
Yes, of course.

Actually I didn't notice the high CPU during sync and kinda high resident memory so I guess I'll work on that for the next release.

Anyway like I said it's an early release so it's supposed to suck a little bit.

Last edited by Scorpius; 2012-07-22 at 06:20.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post: