View Single Post
Posts: 461 | Thanked: 358 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bilbao (Basque Country [Spain])
Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
If you have one of those weird phobias like paranoia or persecution phobia you should go to a doctor
It's really needed to insult other opinions and decisions?

Code:
sync=intl
That will make Yappari only load the numbers in international format from your address book and sync those. Also numbers must have a plus sign and only digits, no spaces, no dashes, no parenthesis, etc.
Thank you very much Scorpius I known there was a good person inside the insulting one XD.

Even though there are some people here that will claim contacts synchronization is a privacy issue, it is not.
I don't know in your country but in Europe the law consider that a mobile number is a private data. Some business have been fined here after accidentally disclosing mobile numbers of their clients.

(they could link them to you by your IP address but I'm sure they don't do it).
How? Do you work at Whatsapp Inc.? The numbers could be linked to other numbers making a social relationship tree. Status messages are recorded too. Images and multimedia are maintained in servers for some time.

With the actual (improved over old one) privacy policy I think that no more data is gotten. But privacy policy could change in the future without notification.

Also you'll be amazed that +95% of your contact list uses Whatsapp.
I am sure that it is not my case, but yes, most of young people and lot of older one use it.

People who doesn't agree with Whatsapp principles and STILL want to use it DO have problems. Make your stand and stop using Whatsapp at once!
Re-read the use terms of whatsapp, you are violating at least one of them.

Thank you again

Last edited by malkavian; 2012-07-23 at 21:21.