View Single Post
Posts: 3,074 | Thanked: 12,960 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sofia,Bulgaria
Originally Posted by dr_frost_dk View Post
So how is the progress with converting more things to thumb?

So far my N900 has just been going awesome, no error's and thanks to OC & SR battery life is also much better then before thumb, swap is still lower by more then 20MB.
Well, it is summer time . Black see is nearby, you know :P

Anyway, right now I am REing the virtual keyboard, hoping that when all of the needed sources are available, some GTK guru will implement proper portrait support. And I am waiting for the new CSSU-T release, so the new packages there to be included in CSSU-thumb.

On the other hand 1-2 weeks ago I was a little frustrated from the state of some "things" in CSSU and so far I still haven't decided whether to continue my contribution to a project which turned out to be some kind of "bugfixing only". It does not make sense for me to continue wasting time on -thumb if it won't be available for the majority of the n900 users, but only for a couple of TMO members. Neither I want to be a part of a project which direction is decided by some vocal ones with almost no (if any) actual coding contribution (to CSSU) for the last 2 years.

So, stay tuned and hope for the best

720p video support on N900,SmartReflex on N900,Keyboard and mouse support on N900
Nothing is impossible - Stable thumb2 on n900

Community SSU developer
kernel-power developer and maintainer

The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to freemangordon For This Useful Post: