Originally Posted by darodi View Post
=== French ===
Originally Posted by Kozzi View Post
==Vietnamese==
Originally Posted by ade View Post
I updated the wiki page for dutch.
Thanks a lot !

Originally Posted by ade View Post
One question/remark: I added "if supported" in brackets after the pinch zoom support. I did that because I suppose you are referring to a multitouch gesture zoom function? If so, it is not supported on the N900. It could be I misunderstood what you meant by this, than I will change the wiki text again.
Good point - you are absolutely correct. Mieru currently supports only the multi-touch pinch zoom, which of course doesn't work on resistive screen and other single-touch devices.

Of course, I'd like to add some other zooming methods that work on single-touch devices in the future.

Originally Posted by ivgalvez View Post
Swirl gesture for zooming in Fremantle would be a killer feature.
Yep, that would be one possibility - the only problem is that if I'm not mistaken, the swirl zoom detection algorithm is a part of the closed MicroB UI and would have to be reimplemented from scratch.

Other options:
  • on-screen zoom buttons
  • zooming with keyboard keys
  • press the screen for 1 second -> you get some feedback (notification/vibration) -> and then you can move your finger up to zoom in or down to zoom out