View Single Post
Posts: 560 | Thanked: 423 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Switzerland
Originally Posted by kojacker View Post
Thanks caco3, you have saved me from sending you an embarrassing email at a later time (I'm making my way through each of the entries to verify details but it's taking time )

But I'm glad we can address this now though I'm afraid it is for applications released during the time frame of the competition, not for any released since last year's competition - sorry for any surprise and confusion

I'm lucky everyone is so honest
Well, actually I think it is a bit sad, because it means that 2 of my 3 submissions actually are not allowed in the competition because I did not do any work on them in the last 3 months.
How ever because I spent a lot of time on them in the last 10 months, I thought they still would be allowed.

Good software development doesn’t just fit into 3 months but is a process.
CacheMe 4 the N9, a geocaching client / MiniBible, a bible viewer / TheWord brings daily bible verses onto your phone / BatteryGraph to monitor the battery drainage / doublepress2unlock to unlock your phone with a double press onto the power button / GPRS Data Usage to monitor your GPRS data usage /
and more...

On N900 check out this: SleepAnalyser to analyse your sleep movements / PasswordMaker a for a password generator

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to caco3 For This Useful Post: