View Single Post
Posts: 560 | Thanked: 423 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Switzerland
Some news:
The installation of the full version seems to work again, at least here in Switzerland. Or maybe in now works again because the internal cache got dropped after a few days and now it downloaded the right version?

Nevertheless will I go and rename the full version internally. This way you can have both versions installed and it makes my development/testing a bit easier.

Both versions will still use the same config file so you will have the same settings in both of them.

Let me know if you cant wait until Nokia approved the new version, and I will help you out. (Beside this fix, 0.9.3011 has no improvements against 0.9.3008)
CacheMe 4 the N9, a geocaching client / MiniBible, a bible viewer / TheWord brings daily bible verses onto your phone / BatteryGraph to monitor the battery drainage / doublepress2unlock to unlock your phone with a double press onto the power button / GPRS Data Usage to monitor your GPRS data usage /
and more...

On N900 check out this: SleepAnalyser to analyse your sleep movements / PasswordMaker a for a password generator

Last edited by caco3; 2012-09-05 at 20:51.