View Single Post
Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Oh, I knew of the van in the reflection. My point though still stands.

This is not simulated even. This is faked. That's pretty damn bad for a company that needs to build a better reputation than this with the new line of phones.

This is up there with the Killzone 2 faked trailer that was running off of something way more powerful and different than the Playstation 3.

Faked is faked.
Just pointing out that I have to wonder if that's part of the reason why the stocks are flopping--maybe people were already reacting to the news as it made waves across the Internet and more and more people saw that they were faking everything--in addition to the fact that the 920 specs are relatively humdrum at this point. They're late to the game and it's showing.

Originally Posted by shinogami View Post
Bought 420 Nokia stocks the other day at 2.4€ a piece, thinking they can only go up. Right now, my investment is worth 200€ less. Hah. Anyway, I'm confident, in the long run, I will make killer profits 8). In fact, I'm thinking I should buy 420 more stocks if they go below 1.5€. From what I gather, the current downfall is not due to bad reception of the new phones, but the fact that they didn't set a release date. I'm hoping very hard that the rumors are true, and that they'll be available at the end of October. Also hoping that the rumors about iPhone 5 turn out to be true, and that it's just a lame incremental update with no new features to speak of..
I can't be the only one that noticed he kept repeating 420 over and over. Trying to tell us something between the lines, are you?
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR