View Single Post
Posts: 560 | Thanked: 423 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Switzerland
Originally Posted by donomar View Post
Hey. I ve got a question: Do i have to authorize via the browser every time i restart the app ? or am i missing something? because it works, but isn t very covenient ....

I like the app altough it doesn't always show me all available caches for an area. maybe a restricion of non-premium account....
You have to authorize CacheMe once, so GroundSpeak knows it is allowed to access your GroundSpeak data.

I am not 100% sure, but I think for Non Premium Members, GroundSpeak only returns Traditional caches. Also you will only be able to see the details of 3 Caches per day.
I know this is very frustrating, but its a limitation of GroundSpeak and I can not change it.
CacheMe 4 the N9, a geocaching client / MiniBible, a bible viewer / TheWord brings daily bible verses onto your phone / BatteryGraph to monitor the battery drainage / doublepress2unlock to unlock your phone with a double press onto the power button / GPRS Data Usage to monitor your GPRS data usage /
and more...

On N900 check out this: SleepAnalyser to analyse your sleep movements / PasswordMaker a for a password generator