View Single Post
Posts: 1,503 | Thanked: 2,688 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Denmark
Originally Posted by Estel View Post
I'm just worrying, if Polarcell will keep producing/ordering batteries with such capacity, or, instantly, after few weeks, we will get report of decreased capacity of newly acquired ones, like we had with Scud.

I'm just wondering, because we have no idea, where Polarcell cells originate. Do they produce them? If yes, it would be great, but I suspect, that they're just buying cells and rebranding them. This mean, that they will have only, what is manufactured on some (probably chinese) factory, and capacity may change dramatically from one month to another.
---

Of course, it's possible, that there is no such danger, and everything will be ok As said, i'm just wondering.
---

anyway, isn't it good idea to change thread title (as Scud isn't back, apparently), and declare new winner in 1st page?
Well that makes it more clear

Polarcell produces they own battery's so in case of high demand they can make more
So no re-branding or anything.

And i can't change the title?, i have tried several times and have contacted "staff", anybody know how i need to contact to change this....