View Single Post
Bonus:

I've just received replacement camera module, so I'm adding it FREE as bonus.

Why I'm not replacing it myself? There is possibility, that my camera problems started, when I've extensively swapped camera modules forth and back (I'm experimenting with removing IR filter from camera module, for IR photos during day, and NightVision - when using powerful IR diodes pack - during night).

Camera module looks sturdy, and I didn't expected, that it might be damaged by replacing it - although, service manuals state to dispose camera modules after removing. Well, they say same things about screws... I'm not entirely sure if my problem is related to replacing camera module without appropriate tools (i use shaving knife broken into two, to disable locks), but I'm not willing to risk and destroy fresh camera module.

So, I'm selling it with this unit - if someone want to risk replacing it on his own, OR have appropriate camera module remover, OR know someone who have it, OR want to give it to service... Enjoy and have fun, you got "free try" with this offer, via included module.

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following User Says Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post: