View Single Post
Posts: 293 | Thanked: 163 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ beijing-islamabad
3 desktop windows with 11 widgets on plus around 80 apps icons in app menu.When things are up and running in the background ,xorg shows up with 16 to 17 % of cpu usage .Hildon home also uses upto 11 % to 22 % of the cpu but only sometimes unlike that of xorg and also there is pulse audio,one of another culprit. I was really considering to do a Reflash today but since i have taken a lot of notes with penpen application ,kept me reluctant to do sucha thing . I wish it could be like any frigging fast device.Atleast there should have been some improvements after cssu .Actually without cssu ,N900 runs faster but looks a bit boring yeah . I hope some one blends something into hildon home .I read somewhere though that Xorg is the main culprit but on the other hand ,it is most necessary thing to keep the N900 up and running . Adios

Edit : between my N900 runs great .No problem what so ever ,its just that sometimes it gets so slow and kinda frustrating one . Sixwheeled problem is pretty much serious though .

Last edited by imo; 2012-09-14 at 19:47.

The Following User Says Thank You to imo For This Useful Post: