View Single Post
Originally Posted by Morpog View Post
Store search really sucks, I can't find it when I search for it.
Yep, it does .

Originally Posted by Morpog View Post
Next time choose some artificial name that store search finds (like MeeCar), could help boosting download rates a lot I think.
That's easier said than done since no one seems to know how the Store search works . I've defined the following keywords:

car in-car home screen navigation drive

However, searching with those gives no relevant results either, even though keyword searching seems to work with some other applications.

Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
Ok, I fixed it...
We need put the icon of WAZE to:
Code:
/usr/share/themes/blanco/meegotouch/icons
I will include this to the next version of N9QT (Tweak G-3)
It'd be better if you wouldn't hack it but I would investigate and fix the root cause, if possible. Where can I find the installation package for the Waze application version you're using? Does it work fine with the default home screen?

Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
I don't know why, but my phone rebooted automatically when I tried to exit after icon changing, now it work like expected
This happens because In Car Home Screen needs to restart MCompositor (the window manager) on exit if swipe is disabled. Otherwise the window manager gets confused about which window is the home screen window and doesn't work properly. To restart the window manager In Car Home Screen kills it. If a system process gets killed too often in a too short period of time, the system reboots due to a crash watchdog. This only happens if you start and quit In Car Home Screen multiple times in a short period of time. It doesn't cause harm in normal day to day use.

The Following User Says Thank You to Vesuri For This Useful Post: