View Single Post
Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Originally Posted by Arie View Post
So far the only problem I've faced has been gps issues and I'm using a freshly flashed N9, which is a good indicator. The camera I think may be related to your N9 and some installed app or tweak, as I haven't had any issues with my camera yet. Also the tracker issues arrn't related to fasterN9, I am using it and so far tracker hasn't been an issue. Ask people to flash their N9's then install fasterN9, all of their problems will go away. I have been agressively testing your App and so far it works nothing short of flawless except for gps lock on time. And to test I removed fasterN9 and checked gps to see if it ran and it locked on much quicker with out it, then reinstalled it and gps lock on was slower.
Ohhh thanx Arie, I always wondered what the problem is with my GPS, now I know, but well I hardly ever use it so I'll stick with FasterN9.

EDIT: By the way I'm still using version 0.9.7, any one care to update if 0.9.10 is any good? Any GPS problems?

Last edited by Muzimak; 2012-09-16 at 18:00.