View Single Post
Originally Posted by rash.m2k View Post
Doesn't seem like even I'm eligible to vote. I've only got karma of 5 - but I've been registered on here since 2008. In the days when this forum had a darker theme and was called internettabletalk.

Bit dissappointed to be honest.
I can't even find your maemo.org profile, I tried using rash.m2k but it doesn't seem to exist, perhaps it's registered under a different name?

http://maemo.org/profile/view/rash.m2k

in any case, as others have suggested, please make sure your accounts are linked. if you've been a member since 2008 I'm sure you'll have a lot more karma than 5.

Originally Posted by EmaNymton View Post
@kojacker: Do you know, how many people are eligible to vote?
No idea, hmm.. Woody from the council or X-Fade may know.. I must remember to send Woody a message and ask. (Edit: email sent)

Originally Posted by don.edri View Post
Damn, did not receive a token :/ Probably I've established my maemo.org account too late... Anyway, good luck to all participants!
Edit: Yep i think you're right, your account is little over a week old so I think it's filtered you out as a new member.. sorry

http://maemo.org/profile/view/donedri/

Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
Btw, kojacker, convey our thanks to X-Fade for the voting system...It works well
Indeed, we're very grateful to X-Fade because he's the only know who could send the email out to the list of registered members. But I definitely have to give Woody (woody14619) the credit because it was a lot of his own work to tweak the existing voting system and setting the tables up etc. Really without Woody's work I don't think we'd have the vote, so double thanks to him. I believe the original voting scripts was set up for the elections by Jaffa (who you may know from regularly posting the Maemo Weekly News (MWKN) on here).

Cybot950 - Control a robot with your N9/N950
SMSPetFeeder - Build a Bluetooth/SMS dog feeder with Qt, N950, and arduino
Nerf950 - Use your N9/N950 to fire a Nerf gun

Last edited by kojacker; 2012-09-20 at 10:11.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kojacker For This Useful Post: