View Single Post
Posts: 59 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ / Puerto Rico/ Arecibo
...but we can beat any phone to the ground with the N9 it just does what they capture on the commercial set! Makes you go! I'm sure if you get it you won't get it cause of the history behind it to get this phone to an appreciative person for all of the work that was pounded into this jewel this rare ever so unifying feeling like its more than a dream or a simple concept its real these people make it happen for us than help us get connected! I Prefer this to anything avail today and yesterday , its about reality ! IM Just a regular I just sit back and READ A WHOLE LOT FOR ALL YOU THAT HATE O PEOPLE ASKING SO MUCH...QUIT HATIN ASK ALL THEY SHALL .. YOU DON'T C ITS LIKE A MICHAEL JACKSON THRILLER VIDEO HERE WE LIKE THIS PLACE WE STILL HERE WE HAVE A AWESOME COMMUNITY HERE IT FEELS ALIVE UNLIKE EVERYWHERE ELSE Get The N9 go Be Different Learn All You Can Take In This Place,,

Changed My Life ...I Have learned ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT / but Just Basic Stuff Nothing More Then Again It Is A smart phone. In A Very Incredibly Cyan Toned Carved Forged and Chiseled POWER HOUSE

JUST LIKE The N810 AND THE N900 without the countless hours of Tinkering And Changing And reboot till Sunrise we Would Not Have Choices/ .. .

About eneitten usr XD

Operating System
Maemo4 (Penguin SMASHING windows lmbo]
Mobile Phone
it doesnt matter i still gotta wait to get a nokia what else...,,,,waiting..,,,,,,
Handhelds
15 months N810 all day everyyyyyy day thats it!!: g eek: