View Single Post
Originally Posted by Larswad View Post
You sure have a few points there, especially the one about bringing back hardware keyboard. This touch-"trend" as I like to call it is just insane. In fact, these capacitive screens appears to have some compatibility problem with my skin, sometimes they just don't react. What the hell?
I have the same exact problem AND the opposite problem. The capacititve screens seem to completely overreact. So if I just touch to move around the screens it opens a bunch of apps and goes into calendar and all kind of things.

Impossible!

Love the N900 screen, and have no idea what the hype about capacitive is all about. Stupid to compromise being able to use gloves and pen for pinching to zoom. Outright ridiculous and idiotic.
The zoom function was only necessary in the first place because they were so stupid to design the telephone to be used vertically.
And then they had to adapt that silly design for browsing the web, so that you have awful mobile version of websites and apps for doing things you would normally just do in the web browser.

Iphone sure managed to break your legs, build you a wheel chair and make you look ******ed all at the same time.

The Following User Says Thank You to zeebra For This Useful Post: