View Single Post
Originally Posted by joerg_rw View Post
for sure my SANITY is more important to me than YOU and your weird demonstrations of how you're not getting a single bit of all this. Chill, buddy, council elections are cancelled, they've been before I posted my initial post regarding mentalist and nothing changed since then and probably nothing will change, so all you can lose here is your opportunity to rage against my attempts to bring proper votes to community. I suggest you better ignore this thread since for you it's actually moot.
Originally Posted by Mentalist Traceur View Post
Hey, it's a valid statement - we would all hope that that is not the motivation of anyone who runs for a position. It doesn't necessarily mean he's accusing either of you or doing so, or even necessarily implying it's likely. Now, he might be, but I think just his statement by itself doesn't logically necessitate that meaning. (Edit: To be clear, I haven't paid enough attention to the details of what different members feel towards other members, so I don't know or remember if his comment is part of a larger pattern of such remarks)

At any rate, I am a bit confused now: The nomination period for Council and/or Board - are either of those being extended, or..?
Mentalist Traceur, apologies for pulling your response out of context (somewhat), but it's simply too funny ¦-)