View Single Post
Posts: 1,455 | Thanked: 3,309 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Rochester, NY
Originally Posted by Estel View Post
it seems, that Council is not going to ask for Community approval of bylaws (via referendum).
There was never a set plan to do a referendum on the bylaws. A referendum, by requirements set for community referendums, would take over a month. To do so we would either have needed them finished a month ago OR delay the Board forming for a month after they are finalized. We figured having another month of input and revisions was better than voting on the still semi-draft version we had a month plus ago, which had little community input.

IIRC, using not-elected, outside board director as treasurer, was favorite option for current Councilors.
Many NFP corporations hire (or accept donated time from) CPAs to do their books. I don't recall anyone explicitly mentioning it on Council thought, and as worded the current bylaws do not allow that. In fact, as I recall, you were long gone before bylaws were even drafted, yet alone discussed in any detail. So how exactly do you "know" Council's thoughts on this?

They had idea of hijacking Coding Competition's authority, by asking their treasurer to gather dotations for Hildon Foundation.
That's a flat out lie... As is pretty much everything you've said in this thread.

Council mentioned the idea of looking at Mer's donation policy verbiage to use as a template for our own once in a Council meeting, but outside that nothing has been said about finances. To my knowledge the Council has asked nothing from the CC group except for the final tally of device winners to get things moving on shipping from Nokia.

So, where's your proof of this "great conspiracy"?

Oh, and before you say "See how Council treats me", to be clear, this is ME speaking, not the Council:

Spread your lies elsewhere. There is important work to finish up here, and your imagined conspiracies about Council trying to "steal" as yet non-existent funds or resources is not needed or desired here. All the Council that were using trickery and lies to "steal" things from the community resigned and left with their ill-gotten gains months ago.

Edit:
P.S. All this from the man shilling for donations in the signature of every post for a project that's yet to yield a single thing for anyone who's donated or ordered. "Ye shall know them by their fruits" indeed.

Last edited by woody14619; 2012-10-12 at 20:26.

The Following User Says Thank You to woody14619 For This Useful Post: