View Single Post
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Both Marc and Jussi now appear to be better aligned in their roles moving forward:

“Marc has been in charge of the engineering and product development right from the start and the move will now maximise the delivery efficiency. At the same time, it’s elementary that we also look beyond the first launch and Jussi’s new role i.e. focusing on further developing the Sailfish strategy and the whole ecosystem will be very important for Jolla.”

I think its also better with a guy that speak more understandble(sorry, more clear) english as CEO when presenting stuff. Even though I havn't heard Mickey Dillon speak. His name sounds like he knows the language. Plus, its seems that jussi hs worked in Asia before so I think the changes is excellent.

Another thing, Its also intressting how Jolla planning to present itself. Is it a global company or is it a finish company? Will be intressting so see how they planning to present iteself when the time comes and if the time comes.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2012-10-18 at 09:59.