View Single Post
Posts: 256 | Thanked: 110 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Europe
Lime on 1.2.5 looks better. There are still dark confirmation buttons (e.g. try deleting a conversation thread, the button is visibly dark) and highlight/mark text background (e.g. when you want to copy some text) is still darker than "lime" (I am pretty sure this can be fixed), but apart from that there is more consistency and the theme looks much better. Thanks!

I tried a few themes today. I must say in overall this piece of software is an impressively excellent work. The only thing that is IMO missing are 'theme color matched' default icons for calendar, clock, calculator, store documents, messages, contacts and email (so basically all 'colored' and blue by default).

kebbana, have you considered replacing the icons too, e.g. to match them to a selected color theme? the idea is to have either a chosen color everywhere or gray/black (since such icons don't seem to disturb the overall experience).

If you would be into this, I could help you preparing icon sets (for every color). I am pretty sure others would too, e.g. for a theme or two they are using.