View Single Post
Just to let you know, after usage for longer period of time, I must say that problem with "unmapable" keys (from 4th layer of hardware keyboard) isn't so troublesome, as I've thought initially - thanks to *ingenious* idea of semi-transparent "layer", visible when proximity sensor get covered.

I knew from the beginning, that idea is great, but, after getting used to, it's becoming "second nature" for working with txpad, and all lacking symbols can be entered pretty fast (thank goodness, dead_ symbols work fine from 4th layer of hardware keyboard, so only few are left for transparent layer of txpad, and we're not getting out of space). Sure, it isn't as conveinent, as possibility to write everything from hardware keyboard - but, when get used too, comparable fast.

So, kudos trx, for such awesome idea. When you got some free time for coding and next release, it will be welcome by band of dedicated txpad fans

/Estel

// Edit

While we are at it - small issue to report:

If I copy text from txpad, I'm often unable to paste it into terminal (or other programs), especially, if I close txpad after copying. No such behavior in leafpad and other gtk applications.

Is it fixable, or we found another QT shortcoming?
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Last edited by Estel; 2012-10-24 at 03:02.

The Following User Says Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post: