View Single Post
Originally Posted by ixahmd View Post
@Scorpius

I agree that you can't help everyone. However, as you have vested so much time and effort in this application, I have also vested time and effort to follow up on this thread to install and run. I was hopeful that by attaching logs something would be clear enough to resolve this issue, so that I can connect with peers overseas. Believe me its not easy to read through 200+ pages to make sense of your issue.

Regards.
You can't possibly compare the effort put into planning, coding, testing, debugging and maintaining an app with the time you spent reading a thread.
It is as if you compared the time to find your way in a building and the time spent drawing the building's maps and constructing it. It's simply another scale.
I don't want to turn this thread into something it is not, but please remember the guy is doing this for free, probably on his spare time. You absolutely have no rights to request anything, no matter what circumstances.

Originally Posted by Wreck View Post
Scorpius should make a Wiki for Yappari. Describing all of the issues that people and if there is a fix for it. Way easier then reading trough 200 pages indeed.
No. He won't add on himself the job to write documentation and maintain a wiki. This is up to the community. If someone can take that time, it would be a nice thing to do.

@scorpius: Sorry if this post is uncalled for.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Xananax For This Useful Post: