View Single Post
Posts: 560 | Thanked: 423 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Switzerland
There is now an update which fixes an issue with finishing the two-way sync.

Originally Posted by kermit View Post
Thanks, now it works.

Some wishes and ideas:
- a progress bar
- the font is a bit small
- configuration of the font-color and background
- information about how many items are stored before and after the sync, new, updated or deleted

Anyway, thank you very much for your tool, I think there are many users interested because they are not so familiar with the command line.
- A progressbar seems not to be possible, unless syncevolution can provide me something. This really should come form the cli client and not the GUI..
- The font is that small, so you can see as much as possible. In normal use, you should not have to check the log at all
-The other things are IMHO nice to have. Up to now I only could register 7 downloads. So thats not a lot of users compared to the time I would have to invest into those features...

As a site note:
The sync is per default very slow, because it creates a complete dump of all data.
To speed this up, run the following 2 commands once:
syncevolution --configure printChanges=false $PEER$
syncevolution --configure dumpData=false $PEER$
See http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.com...evolution/3258 for more information.
CacheMe 4 the N9, a geocaching client / MiniBible, a bible viewer / TheWord brings daily bible verses onto your phone / BatteryGraph to monitor the battery drainage / doublepress2unlock to unlock your phone with a double press onto the power button / GPRS Data Usage to monitor your GPRS data usage /
and more...

On N900 check out this: SleepAnalyser to analyse your sleep movements / PasswordMaker a for a password generator