View Single Post
Originally Posted by Macros View Post
Hi,

I just tried to install some Tizen Widgets with Hydra (Annex, Blubblewrap, Rabbit).
Did not work a single time. I got "Could not extract config file" for each of them.
I downloaded to zip version from the site you linked in the first post.
https://developer.tizen.org/resource...b-applications

btw: Thank you for developing such a great application for the N9
I am looking forward to the day, Tizen Phones are released and I can enjoy the apps on my N9.
You downloaded them with the N9? Those apps are not packaged in W3C compatible format (no idea why since actual Tizen OS expects them to be as well as Hydra!). It seems the zip packages contain a directory where all the files are but in fact W3C requires all the files to be in the root directory.

Currently I have a hack for Symbian that allows it's info.plist config file to be either in the root or one directory below, perhaps I could consider expanding this to other widgets as well...

EDIT: To get them to install at the moment, please download the zip with your computer, unzip it, and rezip it one directory below (i.e. the config.xml must be at the root of the zip). Then rename it from .zip to .wgt and send it to the device via Bluetooth or other means.

Last edited by sviox; 2012-11-29 at 15:00.

The Following User Says Thank You to sviox For This Useful Post: