View Single Post
Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by jalyst View Post
Has anyone been able to get this app to work reliably this way?
Or perhaps there's a manual hack/tweak to get the same effect?
Ah Swipe Manager; if I remember correctly, it doesn't work well on pr1.3 and I don't think the developer has updated the app any further...

So far there has been no manual tweak to achieve this behaviour; the problem with such a swipe manager or even a manual tweak is if i'm not wrong the issue with the overlaying. For example, by default swipe right to left is to minimize the app to bring you back to where you last were but if you set it to take you to the events view every time you can see there is a noticeable lag.

The lag is due to the system intending to take you back but the swipe manager interrupting it to bring you to the events view instead...If i'm not wrong further, the app doesn't actually override system defaults but creates another set of rules on top of the default hence the issue...

Edit: IIRC this app was in fact taken down from the Store too though not really certain about this, I can't find it but maybe someone else can.
Your best bet for gestures would be MyMoves though I don't think it can allow you to swipe up to close...

Last edited by thedead1440; 2012-11-30 at 16:56.

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post: