View Single Post
Posts: 1,548 | Thanked: 7,510 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Czech Republic
Originally Posted by sony123 View Post
Will you be interesting in sharing your re-implemented Qt components? That would be a great resource for porting Symbian/Harmattan apps.
Yeah, sure:
https://github.com/M4rtinK/modrana/t...gui_qml/ic/qtc
It's work in progress (I'm currently running with a toplevel Harmattan QtC PageStackWindow but everything else uses the local components), but it has already many frequently used components (Button, Page, PageStack, Dialog, Label) & their styles.
I'll be adding more components as I add more functionality to the modRana QML GUI or when I convert the Mieru UI, that is more advanced and uses more components, to use this.

BTW, some other components will be a little bit more tricky - the Slider uses a C++ based RangeModel - that model should be probably replaced by javascript to be application independent. But for the PageStackWindow a plugin that implements backend for the Screen element would still be needed, so that the window reorientates correctly. Should not be anything difficult - it just needs to connect to QtMobility or some similar API to listen for orientation changes.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MartinK For This Useful Post: